Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Congratulations!

So, first I would like to say Congrats!! to our friends, Bob and Lisa, on the birth of their baby boy, Thomas Lee on February 23rd. Unfortunately, Thomas Lee is still at Children's Hospital. But, if he is half as strong, stubborn, and wonderful as either of his parents, he will be out in no time! Any positive thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.

Second, I would like to say Congrats!! to my husband who has lost over 15 pounds. Seriously, that is a lot! I always think he looks great, but I have very proud of him and his hard work.

Third, I would like to say Congrats!! to Memphis, who once again was the only kid at preschool to have his own handwriting on the wall. Way to go. He works so hard at practicing his writing and we are so proud of him.

Fourth, I would like to say Congrats!! to Maverick, who has been sleeping in a big boy bed for a few weeks now. He goes to bed like a champ! Very little crying, if any. We are so proud of you!

With all that being said, things have been good for us. We have been busy, going to the zoo, playing with friends, etc. All this nice weather has allowed for a lot of time outside. However, we are ready for a serious snow storm. We would love for the kids to actually use the sled we had bought. What happened to winter in Colorado? And while I agree that "we need the moisture", we also just want to have some winter fun.






Well, I don't have a whole lot to say this time. Hope everyone is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment