Monday, February 9, 2009

Hodge Podge

A fun filled weekend again. The boys enjoyed going to the Playhouse Disney Live with us and my mom and Ren. Memphis cracked us up when some people were walking to their seats in front and he said, "Hey everybody, Memphis needs to see." My mom commented that it was the first time she has seen Maverick sit still for any length of time. The boys love to see all their grandparents and were so excited to spend that time with Grandpa and Grandma. It really was a neat event and it was fun watching the kids' faces.


In other events, I can park in our garage!! My wonderful hubby cleaned up the garage a bit and I can fit my car in there now. Now it needs to snow so I DON'T have to brush it off. ha ha. As most everyone knows, I have the best husband ever. And it meant so much to me that he did that. He and I are looking forward to spending Valentines together at a Mammoth game. Memphis has been going to the games with him and loves it. But I miss doing it - and it is the best with Scott.


Today, Memphis is home from school sick. He has been throwing up a bit. He was mad that I made him stay home and rest. Lets keep our fingers crossed that Maverick doesn't get it. Or Scott.


No comments:

Post a Comment