Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Proud Parent

So, I walk into preschool with Memphis this morning and see a bunch of pictures on the wall about Cowpokes. They had been working on a theme to go with the stock show. I noticed that Memphis had the only one up there with his own writing on it and asked the teacher about it. She said that Memphis is the only one who is writing much more than his name in the class, and he does it without help. She then said that he actually writes on the dry erase board for "transition time" during school. That means he writes what is happening next. I don't want to offend others, but Memphis is amazing!! We are so proud of him.

In addition, Maverick is starting to put 2 words together. Like, "Night Night Daddy". And he is trying to sign and say, "I love you". Very cute. He has also been asking to sit on the potty. No luck yet, but just him asking is great. I can't wait for diapers to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment